The Saturday Wrap

Something I'd like to start today is a wrap up of some posts/articles from the previous week.  I plan to include the links to articles that I've read and found interesting, and I'll probably include a bit of commentary from time to time.  "The Saturday Wrap", as I will call it, will join the "Worship Through Song" segment (I usually post on Wednesdays) as mainstays here at the blog.  I hope you enjoy this new addition and I pray that you'll share it with others.

The World's Top Ten Bible Verse Searches of 2013...This is an interesting post from Christianity Today.  Before reading, can you guess what verse tops the list?

Three Tips for Better Bible Reading...Desiring God always produces quality material and this post should be beneficial to us all.

Your Battle is the Lord's...This is an excellent devotional from David Wilkerson Devotions.  It deals with many of the trials that Christians face on a daily basis.


I hope you'll take time to check out the above posts.  When you do, be sure to take the time to leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by.

Thanks for reading and I pray that you'll be blessed!
Sonny

Comments

Popular Posts