The Saturday Wrap...a day late!

It has been a busy week at work due to the work stoppage caused by the big freeze here in the South.  I've had to play catch up and it has resulted in my having to work on both Saturday and Sunday of this weekend, thus I'm a bit late on the Saturday Wrap.  Even so, I have had time to discover a few interesting posts this week.  Here they are:

"Those Dragons Underneath Our Beds"  An excellent insight from the DG Blog that claims "How we approach him reveals what we think we’ll find."

"Falling Plates"  Have you seen this short video of the Gospel Message?  It's definitely worth the time...what do you think?

Here's an interesting snippet from Trip Lee's post "Why I Married a White Girl" featured on the TGC Blog: 
"You want your spouse to be godly and humble. And as my wife and I begin to raise our first child, I couldn't be more grateful for her. She's an amazing mom and godly influence on my son—neither of which has anything to do with her ethnic background. It's okay to prefer certain things in a spouse, but we have to submit our desires to what God wants for us in a spouse. What I wanted and needed most was a godly partner, and that's exactly what he provided."   

Have a blessed week!

Comments

Popular Posts